Itella in Brief
Itella is a service business whose core competence lies in information and product flow management for its key customers:
- We offer our corporate customers solutions that enable them to enhance their competitiveness and run their business more successfully.
- In Finland, Itella’s key mission is to provide daily mail services nationwide.
Business customers account for approximately 96 per cent of the net sales. Itella’s key customer industries include the media as well as the trade and services industries. We operate in Europe and Russia; the share of international business is one third.
Net sales amounted to EUR 1,947 million in 2012. Itella provides work for around 27,500 professionals. Itella is wholly owned by the State of Finland.
Itella Group comprises three business groups:
- Itella Mail Communications provides daily mail services nationwide in Finland. For businesses, we develop new marketing and CRM solutions for successful customer relationships in Finland and Russia.
- Itella Information offers financial process innovation as a service. We improve the efficiency of financial and accounting processes with readymade and modular services based on best practices.
- Itella Logistics provides service logistics solutions for road, sea and air freight, warehousing and other contract logistics. Itella Logistics’ service network consists of over 30 offices in eight European countries and in Russia.